Frequently Asked Question
A CMS Admin will need to add any app users that will be able to log in on the app to see anything classified as viewable only by a private group.
- Log into the CMS portal at https://my.apexmobile.net/ with your admin information.
- Click "Users & Groups" in the top menu or go to https://my.apexmobile.net/users.
- Click the "Add User" button in blue.
- A new screen pops up that let's you enter information for the user, "App User Information".
- Name and Email are the only required fields but feel free to fill in more if you like.
- Click the "Submit" button in blue.
- The user will receive an email with their password.
- Go to the list of users. Click on the user you wish to assign to a specific group. Scroll down and click the checkbox next to the name of anyone that will be in the private group.
- Repeat these steps for every user you want to login to your app
The first time a user logins into the app they will be asked if they want to reset this password. If they forget their password, they can also have a new one emailed to them.