Frequently Asked Question
ADDING USER GROUPS
There are two types of user groups - Private and Public
- Private groups require that a CMS administrator adds them in the CMS. Private group users will need to log in via the “Login” button on the app to receive special messaging and see group-specific content
- Public groups do not require the user to log in. Someone wishing to subscribe to a public group will click the settings button on the top right corner of the app. They will be able to join specific groups
ADDING A USER GROUP
- Log in to the CMS. Select "Users and Groups" from the top right menu.
- Select the "User Groups" tab.
- Click the "Add New" button
- Fill in the information. You will need to enter the group name and group type (Private or Public). Then click “Save”