Frequently Asked Question
Please follow these step-by-step instructions to create an ABM Account at your earliest convenience if you do not already have one. Please feel free to reach out if you have any issues. We are happy to assist with this process. Please note - Apple Business Manager may ask for a DUNS number to authenticate your account. We have included the information to find your DUNS number below
CREATE AN APPLE BUSINESS MANAGER ACCOUNT-
- Go to https://business.apple.com- In the center box below the area to put in a user ID there is a link that says "Not yet an Apple Business? Enroll Now". Click there.
- Add in the information including the DUNS Number. A colleague can be used for the "Verification Contact".
HOW TO LOOK UP YOUR AGENCY'S D-U-N-S Number
- Go to https://www.dnb.com-
Click "D-U-N-S Number"
- Click "D-U-N-S Number Lookup" or click here: https://www.dnb.com/duns-number/lookup.html- - Select "Other Company" when it asks to "Search For"
- You can search by name or phone number. I recommend doing both if you don't get a result initially. Keep in mind that many agencies may be registered with the City or County name. For instance, if you are the "Oklahoma City Police" you may be registered with the name "City of Oklahoma City".
- When/If your agency pops up click "Email DUNS Number" on the right hand side. Enter your email address. The DUNS number will be sent to your email address. There is NO COST to obtain a DUNS number
If you do not already have a DUNS Number after looking it up
- go back to the D-U-N-S Number Menu Item
- Click "Get a D-U-N-S Number"
- Under "Primary Reason" select "I have a US Based Business".
- Fill in the information. They will issue you a DUNS number in a few days. This does not cost any money.