Frequently Asked Question
If you would like to display one PDF to an icon on your app, it is often preferable to do so by uploading the PDF to your ApexForms site, then linking it to your app menu screen.
PART 1 - UPLOAD THE FILE TO APEX FORMS
- Use the login that you have been provided to log in to Apex Forms.
- Select the "Media" tab from the left side menu
- Select the "Add New" button from the middle-ish top of the page
- At the top of the page you will be able to drag and drop the file or select the file from your computer. Upload the file by dragging and dropping it into the box or clicking the "Select Files" button.
- Your file will upload to ApexForms
PART 2 - OBTAINING THE URL
- Click on the file that you uploaded
- On the right side of the page you will see a "Copy Link" URL. Copy that URL.
PART 3 - LINK THE FILE TO YOUR APP MENU
- Open my.apexmobile.net and sign in to your CMS
- Click the "Add New" button on the right hand side
- Add the title, description, and icon
- For "Item Type" select "Link"
- Paste the URL that you copied from Apex Forms into the link address
* You may get an error message that says that the URL should start with Https. If this is the case, just add an "s" (no quotes) at the end of "Http" on the URL so that it reads "Https://"
- Select "Save Changes"