Frequently Asked Question
There are two methods to create new users for your app. The first, is letting users register directly within the app. They will show up in the "Users & Groups" section of the CMS portal where you can assign them to a group. The user will need to verify their email address for this method.
The second method is creating user accounts inside of the Apex Mobile CMS portal. If you don't allow registration inside of the app for security reasons then is the only method available to you. Here are step-by-step instructions on how to do that:
- Log into the CMS portal at https://my.apexmobile.net/ with your admin information.
- Click "Users & Groups" in the top menu or go to https://my.apexmobile.net/users.
- Click the "Add User" button in blue.
- A new screen pops up that let's you enter information for the user, "App User Information".
- Name and Email are the only required fields but feel free to fill in more if you like.
- If you have groups setup, scroll to the bottom and select one from dropdown box for Primary Group.
- Click the "Submit" button in blue.
- The user will receive an email with their password.
- Repeat these steps for every users you want to login to your app!
The first time a user logins into the app they will be asked if they want to reset this password. If they forget their password, they can also have a new one emailed to them.